IBPS RA & Other Posts 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Job Notification: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) invited applications for the post of RA & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 24 August 2018
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Accounts): 01 Post
- Law Officer: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for RA & Other Posts Job
- Research Associate: Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Psychology with specialization in Industrial/Organizational Psychology/Psychological measurement/ Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Education with specialization in Measurement & Evaluation with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes OR Two years Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma In Management with specialization in HR with focus on Personnel Assessment/Quantitative Techniques in HRD/Psychometrics with minimum 55% marks from recognized University/ Institutes.
- Deputy Manager (Accounts): Candidate should be a Chartered Accountant.
- Law Officer: Candidate should hold LLB degree from an University/Institution/Board recognised by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory Boards.
- Research Associate, Deputy Manager (Accounts): 21 to 30 years
- Law Officer: 21 to 33 years
Govt. Job Options for 8th pass watch video
How to Apply for the IBPS RA & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can visit the official site of IBPS at http://www.ibps.in and apply for the post on or before 24 August 2018.
Download Official Notification PDF Here
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz