Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) - Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research (DCFR) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate, Junior Research Fellow and Field Assistant. Interested candidates appear for walk-in-interview on 4 July 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 4 July 2018
ICAR-DCFR Vacancy Details
- Senior Research Fellow – 4 Posts
- Research Associate – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 2 Posts
- Field Assistant- 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for SRF, RA, JRF and Field Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow – Masters in Fisheries Science or M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Life Sciences/Microbiology with NET.
- Research Associate – Ph.D. in Fisheries Sciences or Fisheries Biotechnology or Zoology with specialization in fisheries from recognized university of India.
- Junior Research Fellow – Post Graduate in Fisheries Science or post graduate degree in Zoology/Life Science with net qualification or Doctorate in Zoology/Life Science from recognized university of India.
- Field Assistant- Intermediate from recognized Board with some experience in fisheries-related work.
Age Limit for SRF, RA, JRF and Field Assistant Posts
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Field Assistant- 35 years for men; 40 years for women
- Research Associate – 40 years for men; 45 years for women
How to apply for ICAR-DCFR Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 4 July 2018 at ICAR-Directorate of Coldwater Fisheries Research, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, Bhimtal – 263136, District Nainital, Uttrakhand along with the documents.