ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, Delhi Jobs Notification: ICAR-IARI invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Traineeship. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and walk in for the interview on 03 August 2018.
- Date - 03 August 2018 (Friday)
- Time - 10:00 AM
ICAR IARI Vacancy Details
- Traineeship - 4 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Distributed Information Centre under BTISnet) - 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellow (Division of Genetics) -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Traineeship and JRF Post
- Traineeship - M.Sc./M.Tech in Bioinformatics/Biotechnology/Computer Science) with 60 % marks from a recognized University
- Junior Research Fellow (Distributed Information Centre under BTISnet) - Master’s degree in Bioinformatics or Computer Science and NET qualification ORM.Tech degree in Bioinformatics or Computer Science/Engineering
- Junior Research Fellow (Division of Genetics) -Master’s degree in Genetics/Plant Breeding/Genetics and Plant Breeding/Biotechnology/Life Sciences with 4/5 years’ bachelor’s degree. Those with 3 years bachelor’s degree must have UGC/CSIR/ICAR NET qualification or equivalent or Ph.D. in any of above disciplines
How to Apply for the ICAR IARIJobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk-in-interview at the concerned department of ICAR-IARI, Pusa campus, New Delhi 110012 on 03 August 2018at 10:00 AM.