ICAR-National Institute Of Agricultural Economics And Policy Research Job Notification: ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research (NIAEPR) invited applications for the post of Research Associate & Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 September 2018.
Date for Walk in Interview: 15 September 2018
ICAR-National Institute Of Agricultural Economics And Policy Research Vacancy Details
- Research Associate: 06 Posts
- Young Professional – II: 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Research Associate & Other Posts Job
- Research Associate: Ph.D. degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agricultural Statistics/Environmental Engineering/Soil Science OR Master’s degree in Agricultural Economics/ Economics/ Agricultural Statistics/ Environmental Engineering/Soil Science with 4 years/ 5 years of Bachelor's Degree having 1st Division or 60% marks or equivalent overall grade point average and at least two years of research experience as evidenced from Fellowship/ Associateship / Training/ other engagements.
- Young Professional – II: Master’ Degree in Agricultural Economics/ Agricultural Statistics from a recognized university
- Research Associate: 40 years for men and 45 years for women
- Young Professional – II: Minimum Age will be 21 years and Maximum Age will be 45 years
How to Apply for the ICAR-NIAEPR Research Associate & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk in interview on 15 September 2018 at The Auditorium, Ground Floor, ICAR-National Institute of Agricultural Economics and Policy Research, D.P.S. Marg, Pusa, New Delhi-110 012.