ICAR-NBAIM Jobs Notification: ICAR – National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms (NBAIM) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow and Field Assistant. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 August 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 8 August 2018
ICAR-NBAIM Vacancy Details
- Project Assistant-I- 2 Posts
- Project Assistant II- 1 Post
- Field Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant, JRF and Field Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant-I and II - B. Tech. Biotechnology/ Graduate in Science or Agriculture science along with minimum one year experience.
- Field Assistant – High School pass
- Junior Research Fellow – Post-graduation in Basic Science/Biotechnology/ Microbiology/ Plant pathology with NET qualification OR Postgraduate in professional course.
Age Limit – 28 years (age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Salary for Project Assistant, JRF and Field Assistant Posts
- Project Assistant-I- Rs, 25000/- PM fixed + 10% HRA for 1st and 2nd year and Rs.28000/- PM + 10% HRA in 3rd year
- Project Assistant II- Rs. 22000/- PM consolidated
- Field Assistant – Rs. 15000/- PM consolidated
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 8000/- PM consolidated
How to apply for ICAR-NBAIM Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 8 August 2018 at ICAR – National Bureau of Agriculturally Important Microorganisms, Maunath Bhanjan (Mau), UP. Candidates are required to bring duly filled application form along with the data and one set of self-attested copies of the certificates at the time of Interview.