Forest Research Centre for Costal Ecosystem, Institute of Forest Biodiversity (IFB), Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE), Visakhapatnam invited applications for the recruitment of Technician, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
Notification Number - 1-156/IFB/2018-19
Last Date of Application - 31 May 2018
Forest Research Centre for Costal Ecosystem, Institute of Forest Biodiversity Vacancy Details
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) - 4 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk - 1 Post
- Office Attendant - 2 Posts
- Sanitary Attendant - 1 Post
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for LDC, Technician and Other Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Technician (Field/Lab Research) - 12th passed in Science with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Lower Division Clerk - 12th passed certificate from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi on manual Type Writer Or Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 words pwm in Hindi on Computer
- Office Attendant/Sanitary Attendant - 10th passed from recognized Board or recognized school
- Driver (Ordinary Grade) - Matriculation from a recognized Board and possess valid Driving License for Motor Cars. Minimum 3 years of experience of driving a motor car
Selection Procedure for LDC, Technician and Other Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of objective type written test
How to Apply for Forest Research Centre for Costal Ecosystem, Institute of Forest Biodiversity Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " The Director, Forest Research Centre for Coastal Ecosystem, Institute of Forest Biodiversity, Via Yoga Village, Beach Road, Andhra University Post, Visakhapatnam – 530003" latest by 31 May 2018.
Application Fee for LDC, Technician and Other Posts:
Rs.300/- (SC/ST/PH/Women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee)