Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT) Allahabad invited applications for Programmer cum Computer Assistant, Senior Steno, Accountant, Personal Assistant, Librarian Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Assistant Engineer (Elect + Civil) and Junior Engineer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 July 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 July 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
• Programmer cum computer Asstt- 01 Post
• Senior Steno- 01 Post
• Accountant- 01 Post
• Personal Assistant- 02 Posts
• Librarian Information Assistant- 01 Post
• Technical Assistant- 03 Posts
• Assistant Engineer (Elect + Civil)- 02 Posts
• Junior Engineer- 01 Post
• Programmer cum computer Asstt- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA/M.Sc.(Computer Science/Information Technology) with 3 years experience in programming.
• Senior Steno- Bachelor's Degree (at least second class) with minimum shorthand speed of 100 wpm and 40 wpm in computer typing with 5 years of relevant experience and computer knowledge.
• Accountant- Master's Degree in Commerce with 03 years experience as Assistant Accountant OR Bachelor's Degree in Commerce with 06 years experience as Assistant Accountant or equivalent post dealing with Finance/Internal Audit.
• Personal Assistant- Bachelor's Degree (at least second class) with minimum shorthand speed of 100 wpm and 40 wpm in computer typing with 5 years of relevant experience and computer knowledge.
• Librarian Information Assistant- Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ documentation or equivalent with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate, preceded by a consistently good academic record.
• Technical Assistant- BE/B.Tech (Computer Science) or MCA/M.Sc. (Computer Science/Information Technology).
• Assistant Engineer (Elect + Civil)- B.E./B.Tech in Electrical/Civil Engineering (for AE Civil) from recognized Indian University/Institute approved by AICTE, with first class or equivalent grade. (ii) At least 03 years relevant experience in the area of Electrical/Civil.
• Junior Engineer- Degree in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering with at least one year field experience OR Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Civil Engineering with 3 years field experience.
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the commission.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 31 July 2015.
ICMR-NIRTH, Jabalpur Recruitment 2019 for 04 Project Assistant and Other Posts
Patna High Court Recruitment 2019 for 14 District Judge (Entry Level) Posts
DRDP Moga Recruitment 2019 for 19 MIS, Cluster Coordinator and Other Posts
SOL, DU Recruitment 2019 for 9 Non-Teaching Staff Posts, Apply by 8 February