IIM Sambalpur Recruitment 2018
Indian Institute of Management, Sambalpur (IIM Sambalpur) invited applications for the post of Chief Administrative Officer, Librarian, Finance-Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer and Administrative Officer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Notification Number - ADVT/IIMSBP/2018/Feb/03
Last Date of Application - 19 March 2018
IIM Sambalpur Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 4
- Chief Administrative Officer - 1 Post
- Librarian - 1 Post
- Finance-Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer - 1 Post
- Administrative Officer - 1 Post
Also Read: Current Affairs
Video: Check out the latest current affairs of this week
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Chief Administrative Officer - Post Graduate Degree in any discipline preferably in Management with good academic records from a recognized University/Institute. At least 15 years of administrative experience of working as a head of administrative department of a Government of India/PSU/autonomous establishment/higher education academic institute or 5 years of relevant experience in the pay band of PB-3 (Rs. 15,600/- - Rs. 39,100/-) with Grade Pay – Rs. 6,600/- or equivalent.
- Librarian - Master’s Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with consistently good academic record. Minimum 15 years of relevant experience in Group- ‘A’ post or in analogous posts or grade or 5 years relevant experience in the pay band of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- (PB-3) with Grade pay of Rs. 6,600/- or equivalent.
- Finance-Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer - CA/CWA OR M. Com with S.A.S or equivalent. Minimum 10 years of relevant experience or 5 years of relevant experience in the pay band of Rs. 15,600- 39,100/- (PB-3) with Grade pay of Rs. 5,400/.
- Administrative Officer - Post Graduate Degree with good academic record and with relevant work experience of 10 years out of which minimum 2 years experience in executive functions such as handling PGP Office, general administration and various other related activities in higher educational institutes preferably in institutes of national repute such as IIMs/IITs/IISERs.
- Chief Administrative Officer - 50 years
- Librarian - 50 years
- Finance-Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer - 50 years
- Administrative Officer - 45 years
Selection Procedure for Non Teaching Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of interview
Also Visit:India an Overview
How to Apply for IIM Sambalpur Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and send the application along with other necessary documents to " Chairman (Administration), Indian Institute of Management Sambalpur, C/o Silicon Institute of Technology, Silicon West, P.O. Sason, Sambalpur (Odisha) - 768200" through Registered/Speed Post" on or before19 March 2018.