IIM Job Notification: Indian Institute of Management, Shillong has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Assistant Professor, Professor and Other. Interested candidates can through e-mail on or before 29 February 2020.
- Last date for submission of application: 29 February 2020
Indian Institute of Management, Shillong Vacancy Details:
- Professor: 03 Posts
- Associate Professor: 07 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 09 Posts
Educational Qualification for Assistant Professor and Other Posts:
- Professor: Ph.D. degree with minimum 10 years of teaching/research/industrial experience of which at least 04 (Four) years should be at the level of Associate Professor in IITs/IIMs/IISc, NITIE and IISERs or any other Indian or foreign institution/institutions.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D. with at least 06 years experience of which at least 3 years should be at the level of Assistant Professor, and ability to interact with a diverse student body and executives, and ability to undertake research independently. Candidates from Industry (Govt./PSU/Research Organization) having experience of 6 years at the level equivalent to Assistant Professor may also be considered.
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D. in the appropriate branch with Ist class or equivalent in the preceding degree, with a very good academic record throughout with minimum 03 years of teaching/research/industrial experience. However, in exceptional cases of applicants with excellent academic credentials, this experience requirement may be waived. Candidates from Industry (Government/PSU/ Research Organization) having experience of three years at the level equivalent to Assistant Professor may also be considered.
Read Also: Top 5 of the day–26 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
How to apply for Indian Institute of Management, Shillong Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply on the prescribed form downloaded from the Institute website www.iimshillong.ac.in. The duly filled in PDF form should be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before 29 February 2020.