IIMA Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) invited applications of candidates for the Head (IGPC), Library Professional Assistant and Hardware & Network Engineer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 28 December 2016.
- Last Date of Online Application: 28 December 2016
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
- Head (India Gold Policy Center)
- Library Professional Assistant
- Hardware and Network Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Head (IGPC), Library Professional Assistant and Hardware & Network Engineer Job
- Head (India Gold Policy Center): Post graduate in any discipline (preferably an MBA) with minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Library Professional Assistant: A Master degree in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) (60% or above) with minimum two years’ relevant experience.
- Hardware and Network Engineer: The candidates for the position of Hardware & Network Engineer is expected to have appropriate qualification and have minimum of 7 years of professional experience in networking and field of ICT. B.Tech/B.E./M.C.A (Computer Science/Information Technology/Networking) with a First Class degree is preferred with minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in maintenance of hardware and especially big networks having around 1000+ nodes and various technology components.
- Head (India Gold Policy Center): 35-55 years
- Library Professional Assistant: 25-35 years
- Hardware and Network Engineer: 30 -40 years
How to Apply for the IIMA for Head (IGPC), Library Professional Assistant and Hardware & Network Engineer Job 2016
Interested candidates may apply for the post by applying online at company website on or before 28 December 2016.