IIMA Jobs Notification: Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) invited applications of candidates for the Head (IGPC), Library Professional Assistant and Hardware & Network Engineer Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format on or before 28 December 2016.
- Last Date of Online Application: 28 December 2016
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad Vacancy Details
- Head (India Gold Policy Center)
- Library Professional Assistant
- Hardware and Network Engineer
Eligibility Criteria for Head (IGPC), Library Professional Assistant and Hardware & Network Engineer Job
- Head (India Gold Policy Center): Post graduate in any discipline (preferably an MBA) with minimum 10 years of professional experience.
- Library Professional Assistant: A Master degree in Library & Information Science (M.L.I.Sc) (60% or above) with minimum two years’ relevant experience.
- Hardware and Network Engineer: The candidates for the position of Hardware & Network Engineer is expected to have appropriate qualification and have minimum of 7 years of professional experience in networking and field of ICT. B.Tech/B.E./M.C.A (Computer Science/Information Technology/Networking) with a First Class degree is preferred with minimum 7 years of relevant working experience in maintenance of hardware and especially big networks having around 1000+ nodes and various technology components.
- Head (India Gold Policy Center): 35-55 years
- Library Professional Assistant: 25-35 years
- Hardware and Network Engineer: 30 -40 years
How to Apply for the IIMA for Head (IGPC), Library Professional Assistant and Hardware & Network Engineer Job 2016
Interested candidates may apply for the post by applying online at company website on or before 28 December 2016.
Head–India Gold Policy Centre
Library Professional Assistant
Hardware & Network Engineer