Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay invited applications for admission to M.Mgt. Programmes for the Academic year (2014-16). The candidates eligible can apply online on or before 3 February 2014. IIT Bombay, the second in the chain of IITs, was set up in 1958. It was the first IIT to be set up with foreign assistance.
- Opening Date of Online Application Forms: 15 January 2014
- Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 3 February 2014
- Last date for receipt of Demand Draft: 4 February 2014
Name of the Programme: M.Mgt. Programmes for the Academic year (2014-16)
General/OBC candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.1000/- (Rs.500/- for SC/ST & Female Applicants) through Demand Draft or Online payment options.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates can apply online through official Website.
- Print out of application receipt duly signed by the candidate, along with application fee must be sent by 4 February 2014 to Deputy Registrar (Academic), IIT Bombay, Powai, Mumbai-400 076.