Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship and Junior Programmer . Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 20 March 2018.
Last Date of Application - 20 March 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Industrial and Systems Engineering) - 1 Post
- Junior Programmer -2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for JRF/SRF and Junior Programmer Post
Educational Qualification and Experience
- JRF/SRF - M.E/M.Tech or B.Tech/B.E with valid GATE/NET score in CSE/ECE/EE/IN/MF/ME/IE/PE or allied areas and two years research experience data science/data analytics and/or experience in computer vision, 3D modeling and virtual reality. Candidate without two years experience may be considered for JRF.
- Junior Programmer - B. Sc. / B. Tech. / BCA in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Computer Engineering. Detail knowledge in computer programming language in either (or all) VB.Net, PHP, Java and Python
How to Apply for the IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode upto 20 March 2018. For more information, check detailed notification link given below
- JRF/SRF - No Fee
- Junior Programmer - Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur