Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Deputy Registrar, Security Officer, Technical Officer and Sanitary Inspector. Eligible candidates can apply online through the online format on or before 19 November 2019.
- Last date of online application: 19 November 2019
Indian Institute of Technology, (IIT) Vacancy Details:
- Deputy Registrar: 02 Posts
- Security Officer: 01 Post
- Technical Officer: 02 Posts
- Sanitary Inspector: 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Technical Officer and Other Posts:
- Deputy Registrar: Post Graduate Degree or equivalent in any discipline with atleast 55% marks and minimum 09 years of experience as Assistant Professor and above post OR Experience in research fields and /or other institutions of higher education OR 05 years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or an equivalent post.
- Security Officer: Commissioned Officer of Army / Navy/Air Force or Deputy Superintendent of Police or Assistant Commandant of Police /Security Force having a Bachelors's degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks in the qualifying degree with 06 years relevant experience. OR Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University/Institute with at least 55% marks with 15 years of relevant experience.
- Technical Officer: M.Tech. Degree in Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized University/Institute with two years relevant experience OR Master Degree in Science (Physics/Chemistry/Instrumentation/Electronics) with a minimum of 55% marks with four years relevant experience OR Bachelors Degree (four years) Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation with minimum of 55% marks.
- Sanitary Inspector: Bachelor's Degree (four years) Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation with at least 55%marks.
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
Official Notification PDF
Online Application Link
Official Website Link
Application Procedure for Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar Jobs 2019
The candidates are required to apply online through http://www.timesascent.com/applyIITRopar on or before 19 November 2019. Candidate can check/visit institute website regularly for latest update on recruitment process.