The Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology (IITM) Pune invited applications for Research Associates and Research Fellows Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed on or before 31 May 2015.
Last Date of Application: 31 May 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Post:
- Research Associates- 05 Posts
- Research Fellows- 15 Posts
- Research Associates- Rs. 36,000/-p.m. plus admissible HRA
- Research Fellows- Rs.25,000/- p.m. plus admissible HRA
- Research Associates- A Doctorate degree from a recognized University in Meteorology, Atmospheric Sciences, Oceanography, Physics, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Applied Mathematics, Statistics, Geology or Geophysics with Meteorology as main subject. Well acquainted in computer programming, Linux etc. and having publications in peer reviewed journals.
- Research Fellows- A M.Sc. /M.S. in Meteorology, Oceanography, Atmospheric Sciences, Physics, Applied Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Geology or Geophysics with Meteorology as subject. The students with M.Tech. (Atmospheric Sciences) are also eligible to apply. Candidates appeared for final year of M.Sc./ M.S./ M.Tech. can apply for the post and should write their aggregate marks upto 3rd semester but their appointment is subject to having passed the M.Sc./M.S./ M.Tech. Examination as evidence by mark sheets/provisional degree certificate. Selected candidates are required to complete Ph.D. under the guidance of research scientists of the Institute. Candidates should have studied Physics & Mathematics at Bachelors degree.
- Research Associates- 35 Years
- Research Fellows- 28 Years
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can submit their applications along with other necessary documents so as to reach on or before 31 May 2015.