The defined topics of the Civil Services Main Exam General Studies Paper III are Technology, Economic Development, Bio diversity, Environment, Security and Disaster Management. This General Studies Paper is very dynamic because it covers various topics from different areas of study. Moreover there are no specific text books of NCERT for the topics such as Security Issues, Disaster Management so it become very difficult to have a guidelines for the preparation of this paper.
Following are the important questions for IAS Main GS Paper III Questions
1. Recent years have seen increased variability in monsoon rain. How well our agriculture is prepared to deal with this variability, given two successive years of drought. Analyze (200 words)
2. Discuss the “Smart City “mission and “Digital India” programme. How far will it be able to bridge the digital divide between haves and have nots ? (200 words)
3. Economic slowdown in China and its effect on India and world at large. How well India is positioned to replace China as the new growth engine of World? Elucidate (200 words.)
4. The unfolding Syrian crisis is all set to start the new Cold War. Discuss(150 words)
5. India has announced its Intended Nationally Determined Contribution (INDC) ahead of Paris Summit on Climate change. Compare this with other major commitment from big countries.(200 words)
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.