India Post, Tamil Nadu Circle Recruitment 2019: The Tamil Nadu Circle of India Post issued notification for the 4442 posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) vacancies across post offices in the Circle. All interested and eligible candidates can apply to the post through the official website on or before 15 April 2019. The online application process for India Post, Tamil Nadu Circle GDS Job 2019 will be start from 15 March 2019.
The candidates applying for the India Post, Tamil Nadu Circle GDS Job 2019, should possess essential educational qualifications. The selection as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules Based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- Opening Date of Application: 15 March 2019
- Last Date of Application: 15 April 2019
India Post, Gramin Dak Sevaks Vacancy Details
Gramin Dak Sevaks-4442 posts
Check the detailed notification for District wise Vacancies.
Eligibility Criteria for Gramin Dak Sevaks Posts Job
- Educational Qualification: Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective Subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a Mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language: The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India
- Basic Computer Training: The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central government/ State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations. This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Age Limit (As on 15 March 2019)
- For Gen/ UR Candidates-18 and 40 Years
- Relaxation in Upper age limits as per government norms.
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules Based on the candidates online submitted applications. No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at the link http://appost.in/gdsonline from 15 March 2019 to 15 April 2019.