Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 Notification: Indian Army is inviting online applications from eligible unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for the 136th Technical Graduate Course (TGC-136) commencing in January 2023 on joinindianarmy.nic.in. The course will commence in January 2023.
It is expected that the Indian Army TGC 136 Course will be held at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Interested candidates can check the vacancy, selection process, and application procedure, once the notification is released.
Indian Army TGC 136 Important Dates
Starting date of Application - 11 May 2022
Last Date of Application - 9 June 2022 up to 3 PM
Indian Army TGC 136 Vacancy Details
Total Posts - 40
- Civil - 9
- Architecture - 1
- Mechanical - 6
- Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics - 3
- Computer Science & Engineering/ Computer Technology/ M. Sc. Computer Science - 8
- IT - 3
- Electronics & Telecommunication - 1
- Electronics & Communication - 3
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace - 1
- Electronics - 1
- Electronics & Instrumentation/Instrumentation - 1
- Production - 1
- Industrial/Industrial/Manufacturing/Industrial Engg & Mgt - 1
- Automobile Engineering - 1
Indian Army TGC 136 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Indian Army TGC Educational Qualification:
- B.E/B.Tech in the relevant stream
- Candidates in the final year of the Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Indian Army TGC 136 Age Limit:
20 to 27 years
A citizen of India, or (ii) a subject of Nepal, or (iii) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii) and (iii) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India.
- Shortlisting of Applications - Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves will shortlist applications and fix cutoff percentage of marks for each Engineering discipline/stream without assigning any reason. The cut off will be applied in each stream on the cumulative percentage of marks obtained by the candidates upto the final semester/year.
- Centre Allotment. After shortlisting of applications, the Centre allotment will be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of the Selection Centre, candidates will have to log in to the website and select their SSB dates which are available on a first-come-first-serve basis initially.
- SSB Interview - Candidates will be put through the two-stage selection procedure. Those who clear Stage-1 will go to Stage-2. Those who fail in Stage-1 will be returned on the same day. The duration of SSB interviews is five days.
The merit list will be prepared engineering stream/subject wise on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidate at SSB interview. I
How to Apply for Indian Army TGC 136 Recruitment 2022 ?
- Go to the official website joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration’ (Registration is not required, if already registered on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in).
- .After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’ under Dashboard. A page Officers Selection ‘Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments - Personal
information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB. ‘Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment.
- After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made. Only after ascertaining the correctness of your details, click on