Indian Bank Recruitment 2022: Indian Bank is going to close the online application window for recruitment to the post of Clerk / Officer in JMG Scale I in the following Sports discipline under Sports Quota on 14 May 2022. Candidates holding the qualification in the relevant subject can submit applications before the deadline. A total of 12 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment process. Candidates can educational qualifications, experience, selection criteria, and other details here.
- Last date for submission of application submission: 14 May 2022
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Athletics (For track events only – 100m, 200m, 400m, 800m) - 2 Posts
- Basket Ball -2 Posts
- Cricket - 2 Posts
- Hockey - 4 Posts
- Volley Ball (Universal/Attacker/Libero) - 2 Posts
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification: Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent.
- Officer JMG Scale 1 - Should have represented the country; For cricket “Should have represented the
country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
- Clerks - Should have represented the State in junior/senior Nationals / National games or Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter-university event and should be in the top three positions or Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions
Age Limit - 18 to 26 years
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Selection Criteria
There will be a screening of applications and candidates possessing requisite qualifications will be called for trials in the ratio of 1:10. Selection in Officer Cadre will be through screening of application, the conduct of Trials in the respective sport followed by Interview. Selection in the Clerical cadre will be through screening of applications and conduct of Trials. (Interview will not be there for Clerical Cadre).
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Salary
- Officer JMG Scale I – Rs.36000 -1490/7 – 46430 – 1740/2 – 49910 - 1990/7 – 63840
- Clerk - Rs. 17900-1000/3-20900-1230/3-24590-1490/4-30550-1730/7-42660-3270/1-45930-1990/1-47920 (20 years)
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Form
Interested candidates can submit applications online on or before 14 May 2022. No other mode of application will be accepted.
Indian Bank Recruitment 2022 Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- + GST for SC/ST/PWBD candidates (Only intimation charges)
- Rs. 400 /- + GST for all others