IIM, Lucknow Recruitment 2018 for 10 LDC & Other Posts
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invited applications for the post of LDC & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow Job Notification: Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invited applications for the post of LDC & Other. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 19 March 2018.
Last Date of Application: 19 March 2018
Indian Institute of Management Vacancy Details
- Administrative Officer: 01 Post
- Finance & Accounts Officer: 01 Post
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 01 Post
- Assistant: 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for LDC & Other Posts Job
- Administrative Officer: MBA or equivalent Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management with a minimum of 55% marks and minimum 8 years inline experience out of which at least 5 years should have been in the PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in a Central/ State Government Departments/ Academic/ Research Institutions/other reputed institutions. Persons possessing Master’s Degree in any subject (minimum of 55% marks) with required experience in administrative matters having thorough knowledge of Government rules & regulations will also be considered for the post. Candidates having sufficient exposure of Purchase & Stores rules, GFR etc. would be preferred. Knowledge of computer operations is essential.
- Finance & Accounts Officer: Persons possessing SAS/M.Com qualification having vast experience and background of dealing with Central Govt. rules relating to Accounts/Audit/Budget etc. will be also be considered.
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): B.Tech/BE or equivalent degree in Civil Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks and atleast 5 years experience at the level of Junior Engineer in PB-2 + GP Rs. 4200/- or equivalent in a Central/ State Government Departments/ Academic / Research Institutions/ other reputed institutions.
- Assistant: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% marks and atleast 3 years experience preferably providing back-up support and coordinating various activities relating to organizing and conducting educational programmes in Institute of Higher Learning.
- Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 50% of marks with proficiency in computer operations with minimum 35 w.p.m in English typing/30 w.p.m. in Hindi typing on computer.
- Administrative Officer, Finance & Accounts Officer, Assistant Engineer (Civil): Not exceeding 45 years
- Assistant: 21-35 years
- Lower Division Clerk: 18-30 years
How to Apply for the Indian Institute of Management LDC & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Officer on Special Duty Indian Institute of Management Prabandh Nagar, IIM Road Lucknow 226 013 on or before 19 March 2018.