Indian Institute of Science Bangalore invited applications for admission in various Research, Post Graduate, Ph.D. and External Registration Programmes. The candidates eligible for the course can apply for the admission through the prescribed format on or before 21 March 2016.
Last Date of Online Application: 21 March 2016
Details of Course:
Name of the Courses:
Research Programmes (Ph.D/ M.Tech (Research)
- Ph.D in Science Faculty
- M.Tech (Research) and Ph.D in Engineering Faculty
- Ph.D. in Interdisciplinary areas
Course Programmes (M.tech/ M.Des/ M Mgt)
- Master of Technology (M. Tech)
- Master of Design (M. Des)
Ph. D (Integrated) Programmes
- Biological Sciences
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
External Registration Programmes
- Research Programmes [Ph.D/ M.Tech (Research)]- Candidates possessing a minimum of second class in the following degrees are eligible to apply. Bachelors’ or Masters’ degree in an appropriate field of Engineering/ Technology/ Architecture/ Medicine/ Agriculture/ Pharmacy/ Veterinary Sciences; or Masters’ degree in Science in an appropriate field, or Masters’ in Economics, Geography, Social Work, Psychology, management, Commerce Operations Research, Computer Science/ Application as applicable to the respective departments.
- Course Programmes [M.tech/ M.Des/ M Mgt]- Candidates possessing a minimum of second class in Bachelors’ degree in appropriate field of Engineering/ Technology or equivalent degree with valid GATE score are eligible to apply.
- Ph. D (Integrated) Programmes- Candidates possessing a minimum of first class in B.Sc. or equivalent degree in Physical, Mathematical, Chemical, Biological Sciences (including Bachelors degree in Pharmacy, Veterinary and Agricultural Sciences) are eligible to apply.
- External Registration Programmes- The required qualifications remain the same as for the regular candidates. Further, the candidates should have completed two years of full time employment in the present organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and application fee on or before 21 March 2016.