Northeast Frontier Railway Job Notification: Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) will recruit applicants for PGT, TGT and PRT posts. Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) has invited applicants to apply for PGT, TGT and PRT posts. This recruitment will fill up 29 posts of PGT, TGT and PRT in the organization. All interested applicants can walk-in-interview on March 30 and 31, 2020.
- Walk-in-interview: 30 and 31 March 2020
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) PGT, TGT and PRT Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): 07 Posts
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): 17 Posts
- Primary Teacher: 05 Posts
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–17 March 2020
Eligibility Criteria for PGT, TGT and PRT Job
- Post Graduate Teacher (PGT): Graduation/Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and B.Ed./Diploma in Elementary Education/JBT/PTT or Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT): Graduation/B.Ed. or Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) or B.P.E.D. from a recognized university and Higher Secondary.
- Primary Teacher: Post Graduation in relevant subject and B.Ed.
Official Notification PDF Download
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Eligible applicants can attend walk-in-interview on 30 and 31 March 2020. The walk-in-interview will be conducted at Office of the General Manager (P), C/o – GM Office Complex, Maligaon, N.F. Railway, Guwahati-11. For more related details, applicants can visit the official site of Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR). Applicants selected as Primary Teacher, Post Graduate Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher in Northeast Frontier Railway will be paid an emolument of Rs. 26,250 per month.