IRCON Recruitment 2019: Applications Invited for 8 Senior Project Engineer and Survey Engineer Posts
IRCON is hiring candidates for Engineering Posts. Candidates with degree or diploma in the concerned subject can apply to the posts before the closure of the application.
IRCON Recruitment 2019: Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited has issued a notification on its official website for recruitment to the posts of Senior Project Engineer and Survey Engineer. Candidates having requisite qualification can apply to these posts through the prescribed format on or before the closure of the application.
- Last date for submission of Senior Project Engineer Applications: 14 May 2019
- Walk-In for Senior Project Engineer Posts: 28 May 2019
- Walk-In for Survey Engineer Posts: 15 May 2019
IRCON Vacancy Details
- Senior Project Engineer (Civil) – 5 Posts
- Survey Engineer – 1 Post
- Works Engineer (Survey) – 1 Post
- Surveyor – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Project Engineer and Survey Engineer Posts
- Senior Project Engineer (Civil) – Degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% Marks.
- Survey Engineer, Works Engineer (Survey) – Degree or Diploma in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks.
- Surveyor – Diploma in Civil Engineering or ITI Certificate in Survey.
How to apply for IRCON Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts of Civil Engineer by sending applications to the Chief Executive Officer, Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited on or before 14 May 2019. The interview for the same will be held on 28 May 2019. On the other side, those candidates who wish to apply for the post of Survey Engineer can appear for walk-in-interview on 15 May 2019 at Ircon Infrastructure & Services Limited, C-4 District Centre, Saket, New Delhi – 110017 along with the documents. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.