IUST, Kashmir Recruitment 2019 for 63 Teaching Posts
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Kashmir has invited applications for 63 Teaching Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 22 March 2019.
Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST) Jobs Notification: Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Kashmir has invited applications for 63 Teaching Posts. The eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the official portal latest by 22 March 2019.
Advt No. 02 of 2019, Dated – 20 February 2019
Important Dates for IUST Kashmir Recruitment 2019
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 25 February 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 22 March 2019
- Last date of submission of hard copies of the application forms: 26 March 2019
Vacancy Details of IUST Kashmir Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
- Professor-13 Posts
- Associate Professor-24 Posts
- Assistant Professor-26 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for IUST Kashmir Recruitment 2019
Professor - An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer reviewed or UGC listed Journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018.
- A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor / Associate Professor/ Professor, and/or research experience at equivalent level at the University/National level institution/s with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate OR
- An outstanding professional, having a Ph. D Degree in the relevant / allied / applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / Industry, who has made significant contributions to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he / she has 10 years experience.
Associate Professor - A Good academic record with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines and a Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale, wherever grading system is followed).
- A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of 7 publications in the peer –reviewed or UGC –listed Journals and a total research Score of 75 (seventy five) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2 of UGC Regulations 2018.
Assistant Professor - A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
- Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET .
- Please visit the official website link for details of the names of disciplines and details Educational Qualifications for the posts.
How to Apply for IUST Kashmir Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts online through official website www.islamicuniversity.edu.in and send the hard copies of documents to the prescribed office on or before 22 March 2019.