The candidates who have appeared for JEE Advanced 2016 can see their ORS and scanned responses on IIT JEE Advanced official website, the link for the same is http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/.
ORS and scanned responses can be viewed till 04 June 2016 (17:00 hrs IST). Candidates will be asked to confirm their categories before viewing the ORS.
Steps to check ORS and scanned responses:
1. Go to official website i.e. http://www.jeeadv.ac.in/
2. Click on Announcements tab.
3. Under the heading ‘ORS Display and Category Confirmation’ click on the given link or go to the link https://portal.jeeadv.ac.in/
4. Enter the required details, i.e. JEE Advanced Registration number, Date of Birth, Mobile Number and E-mail address.
5. After entering the details click on login
6. Candidates are required to confirm their categories before viewing the ORS.
In case of any discrepancy, candidates will be allowed to request for review of scanned responses till 04-June-2016 (5 pm).