Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination (JCECE):
Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Exam (JCECE) is the single window Entrance Test for admission to various medical, agriculture, engineering courses offered by the various government/private/ universities & institutions affiliated under the JCECE board. 12th passed candidates can appear in the competitive test. It is conducted by JCECE Board for a total of 1417 available seats in 13 Engineering colleges governed by the State Government. Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board is constituted under the Jharkhand Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board Act. 2000.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India and Permanent or Local resident of Jharkhand.
- The candidate must have passed I.Sc. / 10+2 or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with Chemistry subject and has obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- There is no minimum age limit for Engineering.
- Candidates will have to anwer 50 objective type questions carrying one mark in each section distributed equally.
- There will be three sections: Physics and Chemistry (each 50 marks), Mathematics (50 marks) and Biology (50 marks).
- For every correct answer one mark will be awarded and 0.25 marks will be deducted in case of marking/darkening the wrong answer. In case candidates mark more than one option for one question the answer will be considered invalid and no marks shall be rewarded.
- The entrance examination will be of 150 minutes.
- B.E. - Bachelor of Engineering
- B.Sc. - Bachelor of Sciences
- M.B.B.S. - Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- B.D.S. - Bachelor of Dental Surgery
- BVSc & AH - Bachelor of Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry
How to apply:
Candidates can apply online only. The process of online submission of application form for JCECE will be carried out through the official websites.