JNU Jobs Notification: Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Research Fellow, Senior Research Fellow, Research Associate and Project Assistant. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 10 October 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 10 October 2018
JNU Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellow – 1 Post
- Research Associate – 2 Posts
- Project Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for JRF, SRF and Project Assistant Posts
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc. Life Sciences/related subjects or Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery. 55% marks in the last exam is required.
- Senior Research Fellow – M.Sc. in Biological/ Life Sciences with 55% marks in the last exam. At least 02 years of research experience. Have a good academic record with NET/GATE qualification in the respective field.
- Research Associate – Ph.D.in relevant subject with NET qualification and minimum one publication in SCI journal.
- Project Assistant – Candidate must have Graduation Degree in Science.
How to apply for JNU Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to the Project Director, Prof. Rana P. Singh Lab No -332, Cancer Biology laboratory, School of Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi-110067 latest by 10 October 2018.