Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society
Jharkhand State Livelihoods Promotion Society (JSLPS) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Consultants on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may appear the walk-in-written test on 28 December 2017.
- Submission of Application and Written Test – 28 December 2017 at 09.30 AM
- GD and Personal Interview – 30 December 2017
JSLPS Vacancy Details
- Consultant (Project Coordinator) - 1 Post
- Consultant Block project Officer - 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultants
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Consultant (Project Coordinator) - Candidates should possess full time post graduation degree or diploma in Rural Development/ Management/ Business Administration/ Social Work/ Development Studies or Practice from a Recognized academic institution with minimum 6 years of post-qualification work experience at Management level
- Consultant Block project Officer - Post Graduate degree or diploma in Rural Development / Rural Management / Business Administration / Agriculture and allied (10+2+4) /Social Work/ from a recognized University/ institute with at least 4 years of relevant experience
Selection Procedure for Consultants
Selection will be based on the Written Test, Group Discussion and Interview
How to Apply for JSLPS Consultant Posts 2017
The Eligible candidates can download the soft copy of official resume through www. jslps.org/career and apply to the post in the prescribed format and attend the walk in written test on 29 December 2017 at 09.30 AM.
Top Railway Job Options for 10th, 12th and Graduates