Kolkata Police Directorate invited applications for recruitment to 25 posts of M.O. (Specialist), G.D.M.O, Sister-in-Charge, Gr-I (ii) and Staff Nurse Gr-II. The eligible and interested candidates can appear for the walk-in-interview along with required documents from 22 November 2016 onwards.
Dates of Walk-in-Interview:
- M.O. (Specialist)- 22 November 2016
- G.D.M.O- 22 November 2016
- Sister-in-Charge, Gr-I (ii) and Staff Nurse Gr-II- 22 November 2016 and 23 November 2016
Kolkata Police Directorate Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- M.O. (Specialist)- 03 Posts
- G.D.M.O- 05 Posts
- Sister-in-Charge, Gr-I (ii)- 07 Posts
- Staff Nurse Gr-II- 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Kolkata Police Directorate SI and ASI Jobs:
- M.O. (Specialist) - Post Graduation in respective discipline.
- G.D.M.O- MBBS with 1 year Housestaffship in any Govt. Medical College.
- Sister-in-Charge, Gr-I (ii) - B.Sc Nursing/Promoted Grade-I Sister-in-Charge.
- Staff Nurse Gr-II- General Nursing & Midwifery (GNM).
Selection Procedure for Kolkata Police Directorate SI and ASI Jobs:
The selection of the candidates for Kolkata Police Directorate Constable Job will be done on the basis of interview/ exam/ medical test which would be conducted by the organization.
How to Apply for Kolkata Police Directorate SI and ASI Jobs:
Eligible candidates can apply online to the post through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents on or before 21 November 2016.