KPTCL Recruitment 2019: Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant and Assistant Executive Engineer. All interested candidates are advised to apply to the post through the online mode on or before 4 April 2019.
The online application for KPTCL Assistant Executive Engineer and Other Jobs will be available from 5 March on the official website of KPTCL i.e. www.kptcl.com. The last date of application is 4 April 2019. Candidates are required to send the hard copy of the online application and application to any e-post office in the jurisdiction of Karnataka latest by 5 April 2019.
The final selection for the post of Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer and Assistant Executive Engineer will be made on the basis of marks secured by the candidate in the Online Aptitude Test only. The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list for Junior Personal Assistant.
- Commencement of submission of application: 5 March 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 4 April 2019
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application: 5 April 2019
KPTCL Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer – 422 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 541 Posts
- Junior Personal Assistant – 56 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 360 Posts
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 71 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for AEE, JE and Other Posts
- Assistant Engineer, Assistant Executive Engineer –B.E./B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical and Electronics Engineering from a recognized University.
- Junior Engineer, Junior Personal Assistant – Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Junior Assistant – 10th passed from the state of Karnataka.
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
How to apply for KPTCL Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 4 April 2019. Candidates are required to submit the hard copy of the finally submitted online application along with the application fee to any e-post office in the jurisdiction of Karnataka latest by 5 April 2019.