Kendriya Vidyalaya (KV)Warangal Madikonda invited applications from eligible Indian citizens for 19 part-time teachers purely on contractual basis for the session 2015-16. The interested candidates can apply for the post on or before 22 April 2015.
- Opening date of Registration: 20 April 2015
- Closing date for submission of Application: 22 April 2015
- Date for written test: 25 April 2015
- Date of Interview: 27 April 2015
Details of Post
1. TGT English, Hindi, Sanskrit, Mathematics: 7 Posts
2. PRT: 6 Posts
3. Doctor: 1 Post
4. Staff Nurse: 1 Post
5. Yoga Teacher: 1 Post
6. Computer Instructor (Teaching classes from III to V): 1 Post
7. Sports Coach for Kho-Kho, Throw Ball and Hand Ball: 1 Post
8. Data Entry Operator: 1 Post
- TGT: Candidate should have completed Four years Integrated degree course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in the concerned subject with at least 50% marks in aggregate.
- PRT: Candidate should have completed Senior Secondary School Certificate with 50% marks or intermediate with 50% marks or its equivalent, Diploma or Certificate in basic teachers’ training of a duration of not less than two years, OR B. El. Ed or B.Ed and passed the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Paper I conducted by the CBSE (Preferred)
- Doctor: Candidate should have Minimum MBBS and registered with MCI/SMC.
- Staff Nurse: Candidate should have B.Sc.Nursing/Diploma in Nursing (Govt Approved) with valid registration.
- Yoga Teacher: Candidate should have completed Graduation in any subject or equivalent from a recognized University with One year training in Yoga from a recognized Institution.
- Computer Instructor: Candidate should have completed B.E. or B. Tech. (Computer Science)/B.C.A./M.C.A/M.Sc.(Computer Science)/M.Sc.(Electronics with computer Science components) /M.Sc.(IT)/B.Sc (Computer Science).
- Sports Coach: Candidate should have completed Degree with B. P Ed. and have Professional competency in concerned field and Certificate in coaching from a recognised institute
- Data Entry Operator: Candidate should have completed Class XII or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and have a Typing Speed of 35 w.p.m. in English OR 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer
- TGT: 26250
- PRT: 21250/-
- Doctor: 1000/- per day(2 Hrs)
- Staff Nurse: `750/- per day
5. Yoga Teacher: 26,250/-
- Computer Instructor: 21,250/
- Sports Coach: 21,250/
- Data Entry Operator: 9,500/-
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can register themselves on the official website at www.kvwarangal.org on or before 22 April 2015.