Guru Gorakshnath Seva Sansthan, Gorakhpur (KVK) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Program assistant, Assistant, Stenographer, Driver and Skilled Support Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format within 25 days (15 November 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Closing Date of Application Forms: within 25 days (15 November 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement
KVK-Gorakhpur Vacancy Details:
Name of the Posts:
- Program assistant: 2 posts
- Assistant: 1 post
- Stenographer Grade-III: 1 post
- Driver: 2 post
- Skilled Support Staff: 2 post
Eligibility Criteria for Driver, Program Assistant & Other posts
Educational/Technical Qualification & Experience:
- Program assistant: Bachelor degree in Agriculture or other branch of science relevant to agriculture with 2 years working experience in the relevant field.
- Assistant: Master in Business Management/post graduate diploma in Business Management/M.Com with two Years experience of working as Junior Accountant or Senior Clerk dealing with financial and accounts matters.
- Stenographer Grade-III: 12th passed or equivalent from a recognized Board or University and Short hand is must.
- Driver: 10th passed and possession of a valid driving license from prescribed government authority with 2 years driving experience from any organization/institution.
- Skilled Support Staff: 10th passed.
How to Apply for Driver, Program Assistant & Other posts:
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the President, Guru Gorakshnath Seva Sansthan, Gorakhnath Mandir, Gorakhnath Road, Gorakhpur-273 015, Uttar Pradesh within 25 days (15 November 2017) from the date of publication of the advertisement.
Application Fees for Driver, Program Assistant & Other posts: