Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Stenographer and Office Assistant Grade- 3. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 23 October 2017.
- Start date for online application submission – 7 October 2017
- Last date for online application submission – 23 October 2017
- Last date for depositing online application fee – 24 October 2017
- Date for written test – November 2017
UPPCL Vacancy Details
- Stenographer Grade – 3- 227 Posts
- Office Assistant Grade – 3-2296 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Stenographer and Office Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification – The candidate should be Graduate from a recognized University. For more details, click on the detailed notification link.
Age Limit – 21-40 Years (Age relaxation for all reserved category candidates)
Selection Criteria for Stenographer and Office Assistant Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in written examination and proficiency test.
Examination fee for Stenographer and Office Assistant Posts
- General / OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/Ex-servicemen and Freedom Fighter Dependent: Rs. 1000 /-
- SC / ST: 700 / -
- Candidates with disabilities: Rs.10 / -
How to apply for UPPCL, Stenographer and Office Assistant Posts
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official site on or before 23 October 2017. Candidates can refer to the detailed notification link for more details.