Maharashtra Police Bharti Recruitment 2022: Maharashtra Police started the online application process and released the notification for the post of Constable on policerecruitment2022.mahait.org. The candidates can apply online on the mentioned website from 09 November 2022 to 30 November 2022. The police are filling up around 18331 vacancies for Police Constable, SRPF Police Constable and Driver Police Constable Posts.
The applicant will be required to pay a separate fee for each application. It is proposed to conduct the written test for each post at the same time throughout the state.
The candidates can check the online application link, Vacancy break up, Eligibility, Selection Criteria, and Application Process below.
Maharashtra Police Constable Online Application Link
Maharashtra Police Constable Notification
How to Apply for Maharashtra Police Bharti Recruitment 2022 ?
- Visit the website of the Maharashtra Police i.e. policerecruitment2022.mahait.org.
- Register for the Post
- After registration, login into your account
- Fill the Form
- Pay Application Fee
The candidates can read the detailed application process in the PDF below:
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Application Dates
- Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Application Starting Date - 09 November 2022
- Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Application Last Date - 30 November 2022
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti
- Police Constable - 14956
- SRPF Police Constable -1204
- Driver Police Constable - 2174
Eligibility Criteria for Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti (Expected)
- Candidates who want to apply for Maharashtra Constable Recruitment 2022 should be 12th class passed.
- For Maharashtra Police Driver posts, having a driving license along with experience in driving is mandatory
Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti Age Limit:
The age of candidates should be between 18 and 28 years.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Police Constable Bharti (Expected)
The selection will be done on the basis of, Written test, Physical Endurance Test, Character Certificate Verification, Medical TestsMedical Test etc.