MECL Recruitment 2019: Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited (MECL) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive and Non-Executive Post. Candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 21 September 2019.
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 31 August 2019
- Closing Date to Apply Online: 21 September 2019
MECL Vacancy Details
- Executive – 87 Posts
- Non –Executive – 168 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Executive and Non-Executive Posts
- Deputy General Manager – CA/ICWA or Full time 2 years MBA/PGDM in Finance Management.
- Deputy General Manager in Manager Exploration: M.Sc./M.Tech./M.Sc. in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Sr. Manager (IT/ ERP) - B.Tech./B.E. in relevant subject from a recognized University or MCA or equivalent.
- Sr. Manager (Geology) – M.Sc./M.Tech in the relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Foreman (Mechanical) - Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
- Accountant – Candidate must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate with Intermediate pass of CA/ICWA.
- Technician (Drilling) - Matriculate or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Mechanic
- Mechanic - Matriculate or equivalent with ITI Certificate in Diesel Mechanic /Motor Mechanic/ Fitter trade
- Assistant (Accounts) - B.Com.
Selection Procedure for Executive and Non-Executive Posts
The selection process will entail shortlisting of candidates based on academic credentials, relevant experience and suitable expertise, followed by Written Test, Document Verification & Skill test in computer environment/ Trade test in concerned trade.
How to apply for MECL Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 21 September 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.