Medical Education Department, Rajasthan invited applications for the posts of Research Scientist – II, Research Scientist – I, Lab Technician and Data Entry Operator. The eligible candidates can appear for the interview on 30 June 2015.
Date of Interview: 30 June 2015
Details of Post:
Name of the Posts:
- Research Scientist – II- 01 Post
- Research Scientist – I- 01 Post
- Lab Technician- 02 Posts
- Data Entry Operator- 01 Post
- Research Scientist – II- Post graduate degree (MD/MS/DNB) with 2 years R&D experience from recognized university.
- Research Scientist – I- MBBS / equivalent degree with 3 years R&D experience from recognized university. Knowledge of computer applications or Data Management. 3 years research experience in relevant subject and essential qualification of ICMR GCP Guidelines.
- Lab Technician- l0+2 in Science Biology from recognized- board with Diploma / Certificate in medical laboratory technology and minimum 5 years experience thereafter in a government organization. Knowledge of computer applications. Preference will be given to persons who have experience of working in health sector / ICN4R with working experience in diagnostic laboratory I ELISA / PCR.
- Data Entry Operator- Graduate from recognized-university with minimum of 12 months (1 year) post graduate diploma course in computer applications and 3 years experience thereafter in a government organization. Knowledge of MS Office, MS Word, MS Power point, MS Excel Statistical analysis etc. preference will be given to persons who have experience of working in health sector / ICMR with 2 years experience in clinical research field
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the interview/exam conducted by the organization.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can appear for the interview, along with other necessary documents on 30 June 2015.