Meghalaya Public Service Commission Job Notification: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC) invited applications for the post of Lower Division Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 31 May 2018
Meghalaya Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
- Child Development Project Officers: 04 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 14 Posts
- Assistant Research Officer: 01 Post
- Food Safety Officer: 03 Posts
- Stenography Instructor: 01 Post
- District Librarian: 01 Post
- Junior Engineer: 03 Posts
- Librarian: 08 Posts
- Assistant Lecturer: 74 Posts
- Foreman: 01 Post
- Research Assistant: 07 Posts
- Assistant System Engineer: 02 Posts
- Senior Health Inspector: 01 Post
- Senior Computer: 01 Post
- Lower Division Assistant: 90 Posts
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
- Master Technicians: 03 Posts
- Forest Rangers: 09 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Lower Division Assistant & Other Posts Job
Candidates can check the educational qualifications from the official notification linked below.
18-27 years of age
Selection Procedure for Lower Division Assistant & Other Posts Job
Typing Speed, English Composition and Stenography Test, in recruitment to post of Typist and Stenographer (All Grades) as the case may be.
I. Written Examination (Where syllabus has been provided by concerned Department) Personal Interview.
II. Screening Test Personal Interview
III. Screening Practical Test Personal Interview
IV. Preliminary Screening Test Main Examination Personal Interview
V. Physical Efficiency Test Preliminary Screening Test Main Examination Personal Interview.
VI. Any other method as may be adopted by the Commission.
How to Apply for the Meghalaya PSC Lower Division Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of MPSC at http://www.mpsc.nic.in/mpsc/index.jsp on or before 31 May 2018.