Ministry of Textiles Jobs: Ministry of Textiles (Govt. of India) has Head Quarter in Mumbai. It has 29 other offices and 18 textile testing laboratories including 9 eco-parameter testing laboratories. It has invited applications for the posts of Junior Quality Assurance Officer, Junior Investigator and Upper Division Clerk. Interested candidates who are eligible for the posts can apply through the offline process latest by 31 October 2019.
- Closing date for sending offline application: 31 October 2019
Number of Vacancies for Ministry of Textiles:
- Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab): 05
- Junior Investigator: 01
- Upper Division Clerk: 01
- Junior Quality Assurance Officer (Lab): Bachelor degree in Science OR Technology from any recognized university or institutions OR Diploma in Textiles Chemistry/Technology with 02 years of working experience in Textile.
- Junior Investigator: Graduate degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce. Candidates having post graduate degree in Mathematics/ Statistics/ Economics/ Commerce will be preferred. Experience in data collection is desirable.
- Upper Division Clerk: Graduate degree in any discipline from any recognized university. Candidates having experience in the government sector or any commercial firm is desirable.
Age limit: 19 – 25 years for (Junior Quality Assurance Officer/ Upper Division Clerk), 22 – 28 years (Junior Investigator) Age relaxation will be given as per the government norms
Official Notification PDF
|Application Form PDF|
Official Website Link
How to apply:
Interested candidates need to send their self attested copies of the certificates and other realated documents in the prescribed format to Secretary, Textiles Committee, Government of India, Ministry of Textiles, P Balu Road, Prabhadevi, Mumbai – 400025 latest by 31 October 2019.