Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission invited applications for recruitment to the post of Ayurveda/Homeopathy Medical Officer in Ayush department, Madhya Pradesh. The eligible candidates have to send their application prior to the last date, 26 October 2013 for Ayurveda Medical Officer and 27 October 2013 for Homeopathy Medical Officer.
Important Dates for Ayurveda Medical Officer
Start Date of Online Application: 27 September 2013
Close Date of Online Application: 26 October 2013
Date of Examination: 16 March 2014
Important Dates for Homeopathy Medical Officer
Start Date of Online Application: 28 September 2013
Close Date of Online Application: 27 October 2013
Date of Examination: 09 March 2014
Ayurveda Medical Officer: 722 Post
Homeopathy Medical Officer: 114 Post
For SC/ST candidates of Madhya Pradesh: Rs 90/- + Rs 40/-
For All other categories & Outside Candidates: Rs 120/- + Rs 40/-
- Ayurveda Medical Officer: Pay Rs 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay
- Homeopathy Medical Officer: Pay Rs 15600-39100 + 5400 Grade Pay
Age Limit: Minimum age 22 Years- Maximum age 40 years as on 01 January 2014
- Ayurveda Medical Officer: The candidates must be Ayurvedaa graduate approved by CCIM from a recognized university.
- Homeopathy Medical Officer: The candidates must be Homeopathy graduate approved by CCH from a recognized university
How to Apply
- Visit the site of Commission, https://www.mponline.gov.in
- Fill the online application fee
- Candidates have to scan their recent passport photograph and signature.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature
- Submit the completely filled application form before the last date 26 October 2013 for Ayurveda Medical Officer and 27 October 2013 for Homeopathy Medical Officer
For Detailed information refer the below link.