National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD) is all set to conduct the recruitment examination for the post of Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’ in the rural development banking services for the year 2017. The Preliminary examination for the Grade ‘A’ and Grade ‘B’ is scheduled to held on 5th and 6th August respectively. The admit card for the examinations were released by the recruitment authority. Now Candidates can download their admit card.
Steps to download the Admit card:
- Go to the official website of NABARD.
- Click on ‘Career’ (visible on right most corner)
- Enter your Registration No. / Roll No. and Password / DOB (dd-mm-yy) at the login page. Registration no. and password is generated at the time of registration are also sent to the candidate immediately upon successful registration, by way of auto generated email acknowledgement, at the email address registered by him.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Take a print out of admit card and save it your computer.
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ Exam: Previous Year Question Paper
The admit card will contain candidates’ name and other details like the venue of examination and exam time. Candidates are required to bring their admit card to exam venue.
The closure date of admit card download for Grade A and Grade B exam is 5th August and 6th August respectively.
Official Link to download NABARD Grade ‘A’ (Assistant Manager) Admit Card
Official Link to download NABARD Grade ‘B’ (Assistant Manager) Admit Card
Note: No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
Tips to Prepare NABARD Grade ‘A’ Exam 2017
NABARD Admit Card: Things to remember
- Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- Identity Verification: In the examination hall the call letter along with original and a photocopy of the candidate’s currently valid photo identity such as PAN Card/ Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook should be submitted to the invigilator for verification. The candidate’s identity will be verified with respect to his/her details on the call letter, in the Attendance List and requisite documents submitted. If identity of the candidate is in doubt the candidate may not be allowed to appear for these Examinations.
NABARD:10 Questions for Agriculture and Rural Management
Biometric Data – Capturing and Verification
It has been decided to capture the biometric data (thumb impression) and the photograph of the candidates on the day of the Examination. The biometric data and photograph will be verified subsequently. The Decision of the Biometric data verification authority with regard to its status (matched or mismatched) shall be final and binding upon the candidates.
Candidates are requested to take care of the following points in order to ensure a smooth process:
- If fingers are coated (stamped ink/mehndi/coloured, etc.), ensure to thoroughly wash them so that coating is completely removed before the exam.
- If fingers are dirty or dusty, ensure to wash them and dry them before the finger print (biometric) is captured.
- Ensure fingers of both hands are dry. If fingers are moist, wipe each finger to dry them.
- If the primary finger (thumb) to be captured is injured/damaged, immediately notify the concerned authority in the test centre. In such cases impression of other fingers, toes etc., may be captured.
Candidates Reporting Late: The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the start time of the test. Candidates may be required to be at the venue for approximately one hour more than the duration of the test including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
All the best!
SBI PO: Is it a target based job?