In this article you will get NCERT Exemplar Questions & Solutions of CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter – 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations in PDF format.
About NCERT Exemplar books
National Council of Educational Research and Training is organisation set up by the Government of India. Its main function is to assist and advise the central and state governments on academic matters related to school education.
NCERT publishes textbooks and also provides sample question papers for school subjects from Classes I to XII which are used in government and private schools across the country.
NCERT has published NCERT textbooks (for Class I to XII) and NCERT exemplar books for Science and Maths (Class VI to XII). These books published by NCERT are used by government and private schools across the country.
NCERT Exemplar books are supplementary books published mainly for assessment purposes. These books have all sort of questions i.e.
• Multiple choice questions,
• Very Short answer type questions,
• Short answer type questions, and
• Long answer type questions.
The level of NCERT exemplar problems is neither too easy nor too tough. One can easily solve all the problems if the student has better understating of basic concepts.
Importance of NCERT Exemplar:
Problems given in NCERT exemplar not only cater the academic needs of students but also lay a strong foundation for competitive examinations.
• These books have sufficient number of questions from each chapter of Maths and Science
• Questions on each and every important concept of the chapter are given
• The questions given are very helpful to assess preparation level of the chapter
• Questions given are very important for CBSE board examination
• Very useful for examinations like National Talent Search Examination (NTSE), National Science Olympiad (NSO), Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) Exam etc.
Inside Chapter - 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations of NCERT Exemplar for CBSE Class 10 Science:
In Chapter - 1: Chemical Reactions and Equations of CBSE Class 10 NCERT Exemplar there are
• 18 Multiple Choice Questions
• 19 Short Answer Type Questions
• 6 Long Answer Type Question
Keep visiting to get the Detailed Solution of the Chapter – 1
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NCERT Exemplar Problems & Solutions for CBSE Class 10 Science: All chapters
NCERT Exemplar Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter: Acids, Bases and Salts (Part-III)
NCERT Exemplar Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science: Chemical Reactions and Equations (Part-III)
NCERT Exemplar Solution for CBSE Class 10 Science Chapter:Management of Natural Resources (Part-III)