North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Job Notification 2017: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute (NEIGRIHMS) has invited applications for posts of Junior Technicians, Stenographers, Photographers & Multi-Tasking Staff will be filled. The eligible candidates can appear for the written test on 04 March 2017.
- Date of Written Test : 04 March 2017
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Vacancy Details
- Senior Stenographer : 02 Posts
- Junior Stenographer : 03 Posts
- Junior BCG Technician : 06 Posts
- Photographer : 02 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff : 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Junior BCG Technician & Other Posts
- Stenographer : 12th Class Passed or Equivalent from a recognized Board/University
- Junior BCG Technician : B.Sc (MLT) Degree from a recognized University with one year experience in Medical.
- Photographer: Matriculation of equivalent from a recognized Board/University with sound knowledge of Hindi and English. Diploma in Photography from a recognized Institute.
- Multi Tasking Staff: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/University OR Industrial Training Institute (I.T.I) pass* (*subjects is to be decided by Director, NEIGRIHMS as per requirements)
How to Apply for the Posts of North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute Junior BCG Technician & Other Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can submit the applications for the written examination on the website www.neigrihms.gov.in the admit cards will be dispatched by speed posts. The date of examination will be 04 March 2017 for all posts & the centre of examination will be Director`s Administrative Block, NEIGRIHMS, Shillong.