North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS), Shillong Jobs Notification: NEIGRIHMS, Shillong has invited applications for Nursing Officer, Technical Assistant and other on direct recruitment. The eligible candidates can apply offline to the post through the prescribed format latest by 19 August 2019.
- Advertisement No. NEIGR E.III/10/2016/Pt dated the 26th February, 2019
Important Dates for NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 19 August 2019
Best Books for EPFO SSA 2019 Exam
Vacancy Details of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
Name of the Post: No. of Posts
Total Number of Vacancies– 264 Posts
- Nursing Officer – 231 Posts
- Health Educator – 02 Posts
- Warden / Lady Warden – 01 Post
- Pharmacist – 01 Post
- Jr. Lab Technician – 02 Posts
- CSSD Assistant Gr.-II – 03 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 24 Posts
Eligibility Conditions for NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
1. Nursing Officer – 1. Matriculation or its equivalent from a recognized University/Board. 2. Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery from a recognized Institute or equivalent qualifications for male nurse. 3. Should be registered as ‘A’ grade Nurse & Midwifery with a State Nursing Council or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
2. Health Educator – 1. Degree from a recognized University. 2. Diploma in Health Education from recognized Institution. 3. Experience for not less than 5 years in Health Education preferably in rural areas.
3. Warden / Lady Warden – 1. Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university. 2. Certificate/Diploma in Hotel Management/House keeping/material Management/Public Relation/Estate Management. 3. Four years’ experience as Assistant Warden or six years’ experience as Housekeeper or in a similar capacity in a Hostel of reputed Institution/Nursing College.
4. Pharmacist – Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Pharmacy from a recognized University. Desirable: Should be registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
5. Jr. Lab Technician – BMLT Or BSc with Chemistry or Zoology or Botany as subject from a recognized University with one year certificate course in Medical Laboratory Technician from a recognized University/Institution.
6. CSSD Assistant Gr.-II – Theatre Assistant Course with 4 years experience in CSSD/Operation Theatre. Or 12th with Science from recognized Board/University with one year experience in CSSD Operation Theatre and Blood Bank in any Hospital.
7. Technical Assistant – BSc in the respective discipline or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution with two years experience in the relevant field. OR 12th with Science (PCB) with two years Diploma in the respective discipline from recognized Board/University with at least three years Post-Diploma full time experience from reputed institute.
Age Limits (as on closing date of application)
- Nursing Officer – Maximum 35 years
- Health Educator – Maximum 35 years
- Warden / Lady Warden – Maximum 35 years
- Pharmacist – Maximum 30 years
- Jr. Lab Technician – Maximum 30 years
- CSSD Assistant Gr.-II – Maximum 30 years
- Technical Assistant – Maximum 30 years
Note: Age Relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the Government Norms.
Selection Procedure for NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the interview being organized by the selection body.
Application Fee for NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
- For UR/OBC – Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/EWS Candidates – Rs.250/-
- Mode of Payment: Demand Draft in favour of the Deputy Director (Admn), NEIGRIHMS payable at Shillong.
How to Apply for NEIGRIHMS, Shillong Recruitment 2019
The eligible candidates can apply to the posts through prescribed format which can be downloaded from the official website of the organization or the link given below and send the same along with other necessary documents to Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section - III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong - 793018. The last date for submission of application is 19 August 2019.
Official Website of NEIGRIHMS, Shillong