Jagran Josh Logo
  1. Home
  2. |  
  3. Engineering Exams|  

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Engineering Admissions

Jul 5, 2014 11:25 IST

    Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology Engineering Admissions:
    Application form for the admission in B.E. course of the Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, will be available from July 4, 2014 onwards. Admissions to NSIT will be based on scores in JEE (Main) 2014 and normalized score in Class 12th or other qualifying examination (60% & 40% weightage respectively).

    Programmes Offered:
    Total Seats: 766

    • Electronics & Communication Engineering
    • Computer Engineering
    • Instrumentation and Control Engineering
    • Manufacturing Processes and Automation Engineering
    • Information Technology
    • Bio-Technology

    85% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Delhi Region (students passing the qualifying examination from recognized Board/College/Institution located within the National Capital Territory of Delhi) and remaining 15% of the total seats are reserved for candidates belonging to Outside Delhi Region (students passing the qualifying examination from the recognized School/Board / Institute located outside the National Capital Territory of Delhi).

    Tentative Counseling Schedule :
    Opening of Website: 23.06.2014 (Monday)
    Opening of Online Registration, Choice filling and Counseling Fee submission: 04.07.2014 (Friday)
    Closing of Counseling Fee submission: 10.07.2014 (Thursday)  up to 5:00 P.M.
    Closing of Online Registration & Choice filling: 11.07.2014 (Friday) up to 3:00 P.M.

    About NSIT:
    An Autonomous Institution under Govt. of NCT of Delhi and affiliated to University of Delhi. It was established in year 1983 as Delhi Institute of Technology. Administrative autonomy was granted to the Institute in 1986. The Institute was registered as a Society in the name of "Delhi Institute of Technology" (DIT) on 12th June 1987 under the Societies Registration Act No. XXI of 1860 (Registration No. S-17742 of 1987). The Institute initiated Ph.D. programs in 1989.

    DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.

    Latest Videos

    Register to get FREE updates

      All Fields Mandatory
    • (Ex:9123456789)
    • Please Select Your Interest
    • Please specify

    • ajax-loader
    • A verifcation code has been sent to
      your mobile number

      Please enter the verification code below

    Newsletter Signup
    Follow us on
    This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK
    X

    Register to view Complete PDF