NII Delhi Jobs Notification: National Institute of Immunology invited applications for Office Assistant, Project Manager and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 18 April 2019
Walk in Interview: 18 April 2019
National Institute of Immunology Vacancy Details
- Research Associate-01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (P)-03 Posts
- Office Assistant-02 Posts
- Research Scientist-01 Posts
- Project Manager-01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Office Assistant, Project Manager and Other Posts
- Research Associate-Ph.D/M.Pharm having three years research experience in polymeric particle based drug and vaccine delivery/protein purification and characterization.
- Senior Research Fellow (P)-M.Sc in Biological Sciences with two years of research experience, the candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST Guidelines
- Office Assistant-Graduate Degree in Office Management & Secretarial Practice and having Diploma/Certificate Course in Computer Applications with two years of experience in the similar field in the government deptt
- Research Scientist-: Ph.D in Biochemistry/Life Sciences with 20 years of research experience.
- Project Manager-Having degree in CA/MBA/M.Com with three years of experience in handling Accounts and Administration work in the Govt. Deptt.
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the National Institute of Immunology Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can attend walk-in-interview on 18 April 2019 at 11:00 AM in the Institute building