National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), Kolkata invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Professorand Other Posts. Eligible candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 11 September 2018.
Advertisement No: RECRUIT/CRC-PATNA/2018/NILD/912
Last Date of Application: 11 September 2018
NILD Kolkata Vacancy Details:
- Assistant Professor – 02 Posts. [PM&R, Speech Pathology]
- Lecturer – 02 Posts. [Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy]
- Administration Officer – 01 Post
- Vocational Instructors – 01 Posts
- Clinical Assistant (MR) – 01 Post
- Accountant – 01 Post
- Workshop Supervisor –cum- Store Keeper – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Professor and Other Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Assistant Professor: M.D. in PMR/ Medicine with Diploma in PMR or M.S. in appropriate discipline with 02 years of training in the respective specialty or PG Degree and 03/ 05 years of experience (whichever applicable).
- Lecturer: Master’s Degree in respective discipline with 03 years of experience.
- Administrative Officer: PG Degree or MBA with 03 years of experience.
- Vocational Instructor: Matriculation and Diploma in Vocational Training with 02 years of experience.
- Clinical Assistant/ Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree with 02 years of experience.
- Workshop Supervisor-cum Store Keeper: Higher Secondary (10+2) Pass with 02 years of experience.
- Assistant Professor: 45 years.
- Lecturer/ Clinical Assistant/ Accountant: 35 years.
- Administrative Officer: 40 years.
- Vocational Instructor/ Workshop Supervisor-cum Store Keeper: 30 years.
Selection Process for Assistant Professors and Other Posts
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Personal Interview.
How to Apply for NILD Jobs 2018:
The eligible candidates may apply to the post in the application in the prescribed format along with the other necessary documents to the office of the Director, National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), B.T. Road, Bon-Hooghly, Kolkata - 700090 on or before 11 September 2018.
NILD Recruitment 2018 for 5 Field Investigator and Coordinator Post
National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities (Divyangjan), Kolkata invited applications for the recruitment ofField Investigator and Coordinator Postin Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and appear in the Walk-in-Interview on 26 July 2018.
Notification Number - RECRUIT-RESEARCH PROJECT/SER/2018/NILD/791
Walk in Interview
- Date & Time: 26 July 2018 (Thursday) at 01:00 PM onwards.
- Venue: O/o NILD, Regional Chapter, Dehradun, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun - 248 001
NILD Vacancy Details
- Field Investigator – 4 Posts
- Coordinator – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for NILD Field Investigator and Coordinator Post
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Field Investigator – Possess BSW Degree or BA in Sociology with 01 year of experience
- Coordinator – Possess MSW Degree or MA in Sociology with 05 years of experience
How to Apply for NILD Field Investigator and Coordinator Jobs 2018
The Eligible candidates may walk in for the interview inthe office of the NILD, Regional Chapter, Dehradun, 116, Rajpur Road, Dehradun – 248 001 on 26 July 2018 (Thursday) at 01:00 PM.