National Institute of Oceanography (NIO), Goa invited application for recruitment to the post of Project Assistant- II. The candidates eligible for the post should appear for the Interview to be held at NIO, Goa on 11 February 2015.
- Date (Time) for the Interview: 11 February 2015 (10.00 am)
Details of the Post:
- Name of the Post: Project Assistant-II
- Number of Posts: one post
Stipend: Rs. 16000 per month (Consolidated)
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc Marine Biology/ Marine Science / Zoology or M.F.Sc with experience in marine Environmental Impact Assessment or Benthic Ecology.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 years (as on the date of Interview)
Selection Procedure: Selection of candidates would be done on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should appear for the walk-in-interview at National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa- 403004 on 11 February 2015 at 1000 hours. They should carry with them their latest updated bio-data, a photo-Id proof with its photocopy and original & self- attested copies of all required certificates/ testimonials.