NIPGR, New Delhi Recruitment 2019 for 52 Scientist and Other Posts
National Institute of Plant Genome Research Recruitment 2019 Vacancies for Scientist and Other Posts.
NIPGR Job Notification: National Institute of Plant Genome Research, (NIPGR) has invited applications for the post of Additional Director General and Other. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the online format on or before 29 July 2019.
- Last date of submission of online application: 29 July 2019
NIPGR Vacancy Details
- Scientist VII: 14 Posts
- Scientist V: 13 Posts
- Scientist II: 10 Posts
- Senior Technical Officer: 10 Posts
- Technical Assistant: 05 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Scientist and Other Jobs
- Scientist VII: Ph.D. OR equivalent in a related area of research at NIPGR with original work as evidenced by patents or publications. Evidence of leadership with fifteen years of post-doctoral R & D experience.
- Scientist V: M. Sc. or equivalent with at least eleven years research experience or Ph.D. with at least eight years research experience in the relevant subject.
- Scientist II: M.Sc. or equivalent having three years experience in relevant field or Ph.D. with 1 year Post-doctoral research experience in the relevant field.
- Senior Technical Officer: B.Sc. /B.Tech. /B.E. plus MLT OR equivalent OR M.Sc. from any recognized Institute/University.
- Technical Assistant: 10th Pass with science plus 2 years full Assistant time diploma in MLT with 3 years experience after MLT; Or B.Sc. with 1 year experience; Or Three years Diploma in Engineering Technology or Matric with ITI certificate in respective trade with five years experience.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.nipgr.ac.in. on or before 29 July 2019.