NMAT by GMAC 2016: Late Registration Commences from today
The late registration window for NMAT by GMAC 2016 has commenced from today i.e. 4th October 2016. Read the full news at jagranjosh.com
NMAT by GMAC has commenced its Late Registrations from today i.e. October 4, 2016 (Tuesday). The window for late registrations shall remain open till October 14, 2016 (Friday).
All the NMAT aspirants who have not registered yet for the management entrance exam can now register themselves. The fees for the late registration is INR 2000 + applicable taxes. The payment for the application form can be accepted by the organizing body via any medium i.e. Visa, Master Card, American Express card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Diners Club and Mobile Wallets as well. Visit the official page of the NMAT by GMAC website and register yourself before it is too late, as this is the last chance to enroll for appearing in the exam.
In an announcement made earlier last month, GMAC has extended its reach with five new test centers that have been added to conduct NMAT by GMAC examination. NMAT is scheduled to be held from October 7 to December 20, 2016.
The registration process for the exam ended yesterday i.e. October 3, 2016. For more information on NMAT by GMAC you can visit the official website as well.
- The Graduate Management Admission Council® (GMAC®) assumed ownership and management of the NMAT exam in India from the Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS) in 2015.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is computer-delivered.
- The exam has three sections — Language Skills, Quantitative Skills and Logical Reasoning.
- All three sections of the NMAT by GMAC™ exam are individually timed and test takers must answer questions and review answers to each section within the allotted time of 120 minutes.
- The last date for registration for the NMAT by GMAC exam is October 12, 2016.
- The NMAT by GMAC™ exam is accepted by 18 universities in India