Northern Railway Jobs Notification: Northern Railway has invited applications for the post of Group C & D Posts against Scouts and Guides Quota. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 30 January 2019.
Notification No.: RRC/NR 03/2018/S&G
- Date of Publication of Detailed Notification on RRC website: 28 December 2018
- Date & Time of start of Online Application: 31 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 30 January 2019
- Expected Date of Online Written Examination: 15 March 2019
Northern Railway Vacancy Details
- Group 'C'-03 Posts
- Group ‘D’ (Erstwhile)-16 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group C & D Posts
- Group 'C'- Passed 10 + 02 (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate from a recognized Board.
- Group ‘D’ (Erstwhile) - 10th Pass or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
Scouting Qualification for Group C & D Posts
- A President Scouts/Guide/Rover/Ranger OR Himalaya Wood Badge (HWB) holder in any section.
- Should have been an active member of a Scouts organization for the last 5 years
Age Limit for Group ‘C’ Posts Job- 18-35 Years
Age Limit for Group ‘D’ Posts Job – 18-36 Years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Northern Railway Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the RRC’s Website www.rrcnr.org . The last date of receipt of application is 30 January 2019.