The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Grade – II. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 8 December 2014. The National University of Advanced Legal Studies (NUALS) was established to advance and disseminate learning and knowledge of law and legal processes, to develop scholarship and a sense of responsibility towards society and to promote legal and judicial reforms to strengthen the administration of justice in India.
Last Date for receipt of Application: 8 December 2014
- Name of the Post: Assistant Grade – II
- Total No. of Posts: 2 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11620-20240/-
Candidates should have Degree in any field from a Recognized University.
- The maximum age of the candidates shall not exceed 35 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates need to pay the fee of Rs.350/- (General and OBC) and Rs.70/- (SC/ ST) in the form of Demand draft drawn in favour of Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, payable at Kochi.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as given in notification.
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect along with attested copies of all required Certificates/Documents should be submitted to the Registrar, The National University of Advanced Legal Studies, NUALS Campus, H.M.T. Colony, P.O. kalamassery, Kochi - 683 503 before 8 December 2014.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of ________” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.